The NakedJeep Commitment to Privacy and Security
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we might collect about you when you visit our site, how we may use that information and whether we disclose that information to anyone.
Acquisition of Information
We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected on the NakedJeep.com website. The types of personal information that may be collected on these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when conducting a conversation with you to understand your concerns or ideas only. We do not share this information with outside parties.
- We do collect aggregate use information, such as the number of hits per page, for internal and marketing use only.
- We do not provide your personally identifying information to the public.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will provide individually identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Privacy and Our Business Partners